Decorating your beauty salon is one of the most enjoyable parts of launching your own business. Take your time to fully customize your space and give it the attention it deserves!
We get it – it can be difficult to decide what type of art to put onto your bare walls. When in doubt, opt for flower walls. It’s one of the best, well-loved choices to give off elegant and feminine vibes.
Why A Salon Flower Wall?
- It adds a pop of color to your beauty salon.
- It gives a sophisticated, feminine vibe.
- It freshens the energy of your lash space.
- It acts as a salon selfie wall, instantly upgrading your portfolio!
- It’s extremely low maintenance.
Flower walls are so versatile, you can easily customize everything starting from the color, the size, to its location of the room!
- For a more grand and luxurious look: build your wall with 8 or more panels.
- For a more simplistic, yet aesthetic look: stick to just 1-2 panels.
PRO TIP: Get a dust and lint remover to clean the flower wall within minutes. You’ll only need to spray the flower wall once a week!
Recommended Salon Flower Walls
The Cherie Vee Flower Wall is a gorgeous masterpiece. It provides your clients an aesthetic background for their #lashbabe selfie of the day. What girl doesn’t love a feminine floral background? Not only does it brighten up the lash room, but also the people in it!
If you’re a fan of greenery, the Lush Green Salon Wall Decor is a good choice for that fresh nature vibe you’re going after.
Ready to build your salon flower wall? Start shopping for salon wall art now!
Best Seller List: Lash Tech Equipment
|Cherie Vee Floral Beauty Salon Wall Decor||Lush Green Floral Beauty Salon Wall Decor|