Stunning Decor Ideas - Salon Flower Wall
Decorating your lash room is the most enjoyable part in setting up your lash studio. Giving attention to detail in decorating will allow you to fully customize your own space! That way, every part of your lash room will enhance the experience of getting lash extensions, including the walls in your room.
It can be hard to decide what type of art to put on your beauty salon walls. If you’re having trouble deciding, flower walls are always a great option to upgrade your blank walls for an elegant and feminine look!
Why A Flower Wall?
Here are 5 reasons why you should put up a flower wall:
1. For a pop of color, perfect for a little excitement in the studio
2. Gives a sophisticated, feminine vibe which is perfect for clients who love getting glammed up with lash extensions
3. Freshens the energy of your lash space, making it more productive and effective to work in
4. Spices up you and your clients’ photos, instantly upgrading your lash portfolio!
5. Extremely low maintenance and much easier to take care of compared to real plants! Say hello to more time on your hands!
Flower walls are so versatile, you can easily customize everything starting from the color, the size, to its location of the room!
For a more grand and luxurious look: build your wall with 8 or more panels.
For a more simplistic, yet aesthetic look: stick to just 1-2 panels.
Get a dust and lint remover to clean the flower wall within minutes. You’ll only need to spray the flower wall once a week!
Recommended Flower Walls
Cherie Vee Flower Wall
The Cherie Vee Flower Wall is a gorgeous masterpiece. It provides your clients an aesthetic background for their #lashbabe selfie of the day. What girl doesn’t love a feminine floral background? Not only does it brighten up the lash room, but it also the people in it!
Lush Green Wall Decor
If you’re a fan of greenery, the Lush Green Wall Decor is a good choice for that fresh nature vibe you’re going after.
If Other Lash Artists Are Loving It, You Probably Will Too!
|Isabella Fitted Lash Bed Cover||Genevive Lash Pillow||Lovello Lash Glue Container|